The jailbreak community is always on a roll finding out all the holes in the iOS software and the latest news from the most famous community Evad3rs is that it has released a new EvasiOn7 v1.0.5 to jailbreak untethered iOS 7.0.5. Soon after Apple released the iOS 7.0.5 to iPhone 5c/5s users outside U.S, it…
Apple’s release in the market with its latest operating software 6.1.3 brought about the requirement of a semi untethered jailbreak guide, named ‘Redsnow’. This semi-untethered jailbreak works on almost every device running the latest iOS model of 6.1.3. devices like iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4 can easily be jailbroken using ‘redsnow’, though some other devices might be jailbroken using redsnow along with using evasion, which is used to jailbreak the previous iOS version of 6.1 and 6.1.2, especially if you are looking to jailbreak your iPhone for free. Some of these devices include iPhone5, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 2. Yet, redsnow is one of the most easily accessible jailbreak guides and software you would find around, which would help you jailbreak the latest iOS in your iPhone or iPod touch 4.
CHECK OUT : How to Jailbreak IOS 7.0.4 with Evasi0n7
How to jailbreak iOS 6.1.3 semi-untethered using Redsn0w/Redsnow :
1. Ensure that you have an authentic version of the Redsnow software downloaded in your phone.
2. After successful downloading Redsnow in your device, go to your utilities option, right click it and change the preference of compatibility mode to Windows XP Service e Pack 2. Make sure to activate the program administrative privileges. Mac users don’t really need to worry about changing any preferences as all the version of OS can immediately use the utilities of Mac after getting downloaded.
3. After selecting all the preference, run redsnow in your device and click on Extras. After that, click on select IPSW and direct redsnow to IPSW 6.0 and not to iOS 6.1.3 IPSW. The firmware then gets identified and the process of jailbreaking starts, which should be followed by going back to the redsnow main menu.
4. After going to the main menu, click on the Jailbreak option. A pop up will ask you to turn off your device in order to enter the DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode, though it always isn’t necessary because this stage can easily be bypassed.
5. In order to enter the DFU mode, connect your device via a 30 pin USB cable, and hold the home and power buttons together for a total of 10 seconds. After the time has lapsed, again keep the home button pressed for another 10 seconds or 15 seconds.
6. Once you have entered the DFU mode properly and correctly, your device will automatically be jail broken and you would be asked to reboot your phone at the same time after the whole process is complete. Also, make sure that you know and learn how to update the firmware on your iOS device with proper unlock.
Just by following the aforementioned steps, which are pretty simple and feasible to follow, you can successfully jailbreak your device running the iOS 6.1.3, which should be followed by tethered booting. The following links can be referred for the same process.
Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 for Mac OS X users
Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 for Windows-based PC users
iOS 6.0 IPSW for the Semi Untethered 6.1.3 Jailbreak
6.1.3 file to restore your iDevice if it isn’t on the new firmware
Download courtesy Felixburns
CHECK OUT : How to Jailbreak IOS 7.0.4 with Evasi0n7Tags: Jailbreak iOS 6.1.3, redsn0w, redsn0w jailbreak, redsnow, redsnow jailbreak